For your convenience, claims may be reported directly to your insurance company.
You will find the toll-free number to your insurance company in the list below. If however, your insurance company is not listed below, please contact Allen Insurance Group at 888-395-9741 for more information.
|AIG Truck Insurance Group||(800) 426-3168|
|Allied Insurance Company||(800) 282-9445|
|Allstate Insurance Company||(800) 359-1000|
|American Interstate Insurance Company||(800) 699-6240|
|American Southern Insurance Company||(800) 241-1172|
|Canal Insurance Company||(800) 452-6911|
|Capital City Insurance Company||(800) 471-2103|
|Capital City Property & Casualty||(800) 962-1625|
|Carolina Casualty||(800) 874-8053|
|Cypress Insurance Company||(800) 291-1104|
|Empire Fire & Marine||(800) 228-9283|
|Eastern Atlantic Insurance Company||(866) 239-2455|
|Falcon Trust||(800) 382-2150|
|Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company||(800) 282-6351|
|Foremost Insurance Company||(800) 527-3907|
|General Casualty||(800) 737-8256|
|Great American Insurance Companies||(800) 584-0835|
|Great Central Insurance Company||(877) 769-5953|
|Lexington Insurance Company (Day)||(800) 426-3168|
|Lexington Insurance Company (Night)||(800) 241-2541|
|Lloyds of London Physical Damage||(800) 922-5536|
|Maxum Casualty Insurance Company||(800) 598-6324|
|Northland Insurance Company||(800) 328-5972|
|Ohio Casualty||(800) 315-6090|
|Progressive Insurance Company||(800) 776-4737|
|Redland Insurance Company||(888) 802-5246|
|St Paul Travelers||(800) 787-2851|
|Star Insurance||(800) 825-9489|
|The Hartford||(800) 585-0722|
|Victoria Insurance Group||(800) 929-3168|
|Westchester Fire Insurance Company||(877) 746-4640|
|Zurich North America||(800) 987-3373|
When reporting a claim, have this information available:
- Name of the insured, company name (for commercial claims),insurance company, policy number, member I.D./group number (refer to your insurance card).
- Insurance information for other individuals involved such as: full name, address, phone number, name of their insurance company, and policy number).
- Date and time the incident occured.
- Location of the incident.
- Description of the incident.
- Police report (if available).
What to do in case of an auto accident:
- Check to see if anyone has been injured. If so, call for an ambulance immediately.
- Notify the police.
- If possible, move the vehicles to a safe place, out of the way of traffic.
- Write down the names and addresses of all persons/witnesses involved in the accident. Also, record the license number of all vehicles involved.
- DO NOT admit liability or discuss the accident with anyone other than the Police or an authorized representative of YOUR insurance agency / insurance company.
- If you have a camera phone available, use it to photograph the scene of the accident and any damage caused.
- Notify your insurance Agent or Company immediately.