Commercial Truck Daily Rental
Daily rental is essential. You need to provide primary Physical Damage and Liability insurance to your clients to remain competitive! We have a solution for you.
If you need to place primary liability and physical damage for your daily rental clients, Allen Insurance Group is the agency to call. We, at Allen Insurance Group, have developed a ground-breaking, short-term daily rental insurance program that not only saves you time and money, it gives you the opportunity to track all of your rentals. We consulted with industry leaders, associations, and you the customer, and we developed an easy, cost-effective solution to a cumbersome program that previously took days to implement. No other product on the market even comes close to ours. Call us at 800-922-5536 or email us today to find out more about how your company’s daily rental is essential.
Primary Liability – $1,000,000 including Uninsured Motorists and No Fault coverages as required by state law.
Physical Damage – Comprehensive and Collision including overturn with a $1,000 deductible.
No limit on the weight of the vehicle. Light, medium, heavy, ex-heavy truck tractors and all trailers are eligible.
- No upfront investment – you do not pay anything unless you place coverage
- No underwriting required
- Completely online – no paperwork to complete
- No MVR’s required
- Immediate binding of any unit at the time of rental
- Bind coverage in real time (time stamped)
- Competitive rates
- No driver information needed
- Simple monthly reporting – pay once a month
- Low overhead/potential profit center benefits
- Online ability to search all units, rental customers, and binders
- Certificates of insurance print immediately and can be retrieved at any time
- Consistent nationwide pricing – no debits or credits to rates
- Eliminates the need to track certificates
- Available in 45 states (Not available in MA, RI, WA, HI or AK)
At Allen Insurance Group, we offer carriers that are “A” rated by A.M. Best. In addition, we offer competitive pricing, the ability to bind coverage in real time, and convenient monthly payments. Give us a call today at 800-922-5536 to learn more about the products we offer or click HERE to get started today.
Value Added Services
Unlike many insurance agencies, we offer a unique mix of services to our clients.
- Loss control assistance
- Cash flow analysis
- Alternative risk transfer analysis
- Defensive driver training
- Consulting/risk management
- Workers’ compensation audits / claims analysis
- Workers’ compensation experience modifier verification
- Hazmat certification
- Self funded analysis
- Mock D.O.T. Audits
When you call 800-922-5536, you won’t just receive an insurance agent on the other line. You will get a personal connection with someone who’s committed to getting to know you and your business.