Home Inspectors Insurance
You inspect homes… let us inspect your coverage first.
Since 1992, Allen Insurance Group has been insuring home inspectors with superior service, competitive pricing, and in-house claims assistance. Our specialized staff provides individual attention and commitment to each and every inspector. We take pride in offering you traditional policies and special programs at a price you can afford.
We Speak Your Language
As the Executive Director of Allen Insurance Group’s Home Inspection program, Bob Pearson was a home inspector for over 15 years and is recognized as a foremost authority in home inspection insurance. With Mr. Pearson at the helm of our Home Inspection staff, we speak your language. We know what you need and how to get it for you, including:
- Professional Liability Section – Protects you and your company from alleged errors and omissions (E&O) in/or arising out of your inspection report.
- General Liability Section – Our policies include FULL comprehensive general liability; not just some stripped-down coverage.
- Protection for Bodily Injury and Property Damage claims are covered in each section; this is critical!
- Separate coverage limits for each section so a claim in one will not affect the limits in the other.
OH… but you get even more with the Allen Insurance Group. You get claims professional, Mike Casey (past president of ASHI and CREIA) of Casey O’Malley Associates, to provide you with a claims analysis – but remember, we need your consent to settle any claim.
We have two insurance programs to meet the needs of home inspectors including:
- Our traditional Premier Program has the most comprehensive coverage available.
- We have a Pay-Per-Inspection Program to help new inspectors get started or for inspectors who only do a few inspections per year.
To request a brochure for either program, give us a call at 800-922-5536.
Inspecting Your Options
We know there is a lot of different information to consider. This is why at the Allen Insurance Group, we will help you obtain the insurance policy with the coverage limits that are right for you. Lets get this inspection started… call 800-922-5536 or email us today.
For more information: www.homeinspectorins.com